Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rainbow Bright

 Simplicity 2343 made up in a gorgeous rayon-poly woven from Emma One Sock. I fell in love with the fabric, got the last piece of it on sale and had enough for this beautiful skirt plus a few small pieces that I will save for the inevitable someday project.

The top I'm wearing is the Jalie sweetheart neckline top. I think I need to revisit that pattern. I forgot how much I liked it.

For tomorrow's sewing adventures, I have two nightgowns cut and ready to sew. One is from a Simplicity sleepwear pattern with a romantic peasant neckline gathered below the bust. The other was cut from a McCall's dress pattern that I am adapting to my nightgown desires. (Sounds like a steamy romance novel, huh?)

Once I get those done, I will make sure I have the perfect 4th birthday outfit for Miss Gracie who will be 4 on Saturday, then it's on to the Easter fashions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.