Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

Smokin' the embroidery machine

I spent my afternoon hanging out with my Deco, embellishing these three projects. I LOVE THAT MACHINE!

Here are some close-ups of what I am working on:
a basic tee from Ottobre with this cute Harajuku design (stitchontime.com)

This will be New Look 6041 with the "I believe in Fairytales" design from Embroidery Library.

and finally a Bonnie Blue top and bloomers playset embellished with giraffes by stitchontime.com

I have one more day off before I have to be back at work, so I should get some of this stuff sewn up. None of these are complicated patterns. I also have a skirt for myself cut and ready to sew.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Everyone looks great in their Easter finery.

    ReplyDelete