Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand yards


Okay, maybe not a thousand, but this is definitely a major addition to the stash. The final tally will be revealed after I complete the task of inventory and adding it all into my database of fabric. I plan to sew something tonight. I don't know yet what it will be, but after a week away from my machines, I *need* to sew.

BTW - highlights from this pile include many lovelies from my visit to Fabric Mart. I even got to pick out the pieces of my own "mystery bundle" since I spent more than $75. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but as I start planning and sewing my fall wardrobe, more of this will be revealed.

3 comments:

  1. Very fun haul. I look forward to seeing it with sleeves, pockets, and hems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from The Girl Creative New Friend Friday, and I just wanted to say Hi! I'm fairly new to the fabric and sewing world, but I'm very excited and a little scared about how addicting sewing can be!! I've been making some of my own clothes and gifts for friends! Sad part is, only one fabric store in my town, and next closest is 2.5 hours away!! Love the post about needing to sew, I now know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procraftinating - all you need is the internet and some enabling...check out my links because there are some awesome fabric sources out there!

    ReplyDelete